Kindle the Welshire Fire!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Meet your Debauchery!

Fate and Fangs: Tales from the Vampire Family

Feel Love, experience Punishment, know Struggle, indulge the Debauchery, crave Lust, learn Humanity, face Resurrection, and choose: Fate or Fangs?

Love: Ann and the Viking
Punishment: Lilith's Trials
Struggle: Elizabeth in America
Debauchery: Victoria's Burning
ALL Available NOW at Muse It Up Publishing!  That does sound so, so sweet!

Shop for yourself or the vampire fan in your family for only 99 cents!



Find The Vampire Family and Fate and Fangs in the Kindle Store!



And we were up a day early on Goodreads!





In Professor Welshire’s fourth Fate and Fangs chronicle, Victoria uses the fallout from the American Civil War to her advantage-or so the beautiful but deadly blockade-runner hopes.  After all her using, abusing, and feedings, Victoria’s slaves finally take matters into their own hands, forcing Antonio’s daughter to face her own mortality......

 

"Hello Mother,

I have never conformed to normal societal standards; you know I have looked after my own cares, perhaps even selfishly some might say. However, amid this sad state in America’s affairs, it was in my best interests to marry.  Yes, marry.   I’m sure you wish to know his titles and ancestry for your histories, but none such matters to me. His name isn’t even important, for he wasn’t around long.  His funeral is tomorrow in fact—a gentleman’s funeral for a wealthy gentleman from North Carolina.  

I apologize if I’m late in my correspondence.  You know I don’t like to write. I imagine you might have wished a traditional spectacle at this news, Mother, your one moment of pride and pretense that you have a normal daughter and a proper family.  Ha!"



Previously we had a virtual summer visit with Cate Masters, and this Sunday November 6, we'll be having another Author's Spotlight with Cate to celebrate Debauchery.  Catch up on our previous interview and stop by our new chit chat- as we will be having a special Debauchery: Victoria's Burning giveaway!  You do want a chance at a free e copy, don't you? You know you do!




I was also very touched this week to have several new friends contact me about how informative and inspiring the New Jersey Author's Network Panel on Getting Publishing was this past Tuesday in Cherry Hill.  One fellow author has also blogged her praise.  If you are a writer or aspiring author in the New Jersey area, do please consider joining our little group.  More events are also in the works for 2012 and I can't wait!!  Good thing I have 3 more helpings of Fate and Fangs to survive yet, teehee.






After our visit with Cate, join me and my fellow Musers 9 p.m. est Wednesday November 16 at Two Lips Reviews for a Live Chat!!! If you've been to our chats before, you know what a fun wild bunch we can be, so pencil us in before Thanksgiving, as I believe this is the last one before the Holidays!





And as always, find us all night long!
 



No comments: