Kindle the Welshire Fire!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fate, Fangs, Lust Await!

"Unfortunately, after five centuries or so, the comfortable vampire enchantment can, in fact, wane. Sometimes I think Catrina is longing for something more-just like her fooled admirers.  I enjoy my music.  I have to occupy myself with some post-war Goodman ‘Moonglow’ and Miller ‘Serenade in Blue’ in order to control my Welshire urges.  These dark gifts cannot and shall not rule me.  I will not succumb to animal anarchy the way Stephen does.  For myself, I am content in my respectable role here until the next war comes calling. Can I admit to myself that I know Catrina is not content?  How could she be?  My voluptuous love has the predatory power of the wolf and all her fun feline charm.  I enjoy watching her exude the dark magic allure as I play the music for her.  Her exotic and spooky look brings the silver screen to life-curly black hair and white skin stamped with a perfectly deadly pout of red lips.  I love her, I always have.  I could not bring the vampiric gifts to anyone I did not love.  I expected to spend the rest of my unnatural life with her. Although I don’t doubt Catrina loves me and will always have a space for me in her black heart still; deep down I know she intends to leave me for new vampire LUST........"

 
And so begins Fate and Fangs: Tales from the Vampire Family Book 5 Lust. We're available now at Muse It Up!


Vampires in the fifties doing very bad things.  Oh yes!

Keep up to date on all the Lust latest on the blog or facebook!



No comments: