Kindle the Welshire Fire!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

GOTH Contest and Vampire Family Chats!

Hey everyone!

It’s been a busy week with The Vampire Family’s release, as you can imagine! Things are ready to kick it up at The Kristin Battestella Yahoo Group. We’re still hosting our Goth Anti Summer Vampire Family Event, and this week we’re serving up a contest for some sweet smelling incense. Join us!

Several Chat loop dates are also in the works. July 31st I’ll be doing double duty with The Brenda Williamson Romance Club, and I’m hoping to schedule a loop at the Weekly Author Spotlight Yahoo Group soon. I’m also waiting for my first review from PNR to go live.

Wow!

Much more to come. I’m tweaking with the notion of giving away a vampfam set short story as a gift to buyers. Check back for details!

No comments: